Friday, June 18, 2010

Lesson 0 - Introduction to Creative Studies

Creative studies is one of the subject in my this trimester. From lesson 0, I get to know that I need to create a creativity blog journal for this trimester to document my creative journey here! Wow ~! Sound interesting~ I hope I enjoy doing this and my reader enjoy reading this too =)

At lesson 0, lecturer had told us about the objective of creative studies, learning outcome and briefing about our course outline. Yes, I get to know something new is creative not only the image look nice or what but problem solving too!


Since this is the subject of creative studies, so I expect more on this subject, maybe because I am a creative student here and want to get more knowledge about creativity? I hope I can learn more in how to think in creative way; Learn how to create something that really creative and unique; Learn something that are really new and interesting stuffs and MORE ! From a boring thinking people to become a more creative thinking people. Yet, I not saying that I am not creative at all, but for sure I still need to explore more to become more creative rather than keep standing at the same point without improving.

My motto always is "Work hard to be success!"

No comments:

Post a Comment