Monday, July 5, 2010

whatever! anything!

Whatever? Anything?
This kind drink already can be found in Malaysia~ quite common too.
It help the people that dunno what flavour of drink they want to drink
because the flavour of the drink is RANDOM!

A:"What you want to drink?"
B:"whatever~"
A:"What you want to eat?"
B:"Anything~"
A:" where you want to eat?"
B:"I dunno ..."
A:"where you want to eat...please don't say I DUNNO!"
B:"up to you lorrr =P"

B had make A headache by reply A I DUNNO and up to you...HAHAHA!!!
May be we can named I DUNNO and UpToYou for the restaurant..
so every times your friends reply you I DUNNO and UpToYou,
just bring your friend there! I believe the number of costumers of the restaurant sure keep increasing because i found that many people like to reply like this...I am one of them too =)

and i found that I-DUNNO restaurant is existing in the world but nt Malaysia..
[I DUNNO]

No comments:

Post a Comment